Reporting to Vice President, Sales – An opportunity to work with a great start-up tech company in Kensington area, selling into the Energy and Construction industries. A hard-working team environment, pushing each other to achieve our best and goals, as well as grow as a team and individually. We are always seeking to push the envelope in innovation and numerous stakeholders are required to ensure successful adoption within clients.
We are looking to add a talented, motivated Inside Sales Professional selling over the phone and in person within the Calgary marketplace. He or she possess a minimum of 3 years of sales experience and demonstrates effective skill in prospecting, account management, pre-qualifying, planning, Selling and closing.
- High level of Personal Confidence and Accountability
- Coachable with a Dedication to Personal Development and Self-directed Learning
- Strong Results-Orientation and Sense of Urgency
- Goal Oriented and Clear Future Vision with a Desire Plan to succeed personally and professionally
- Telephone Skills – Comfortable un-covering client needs and getting in the door for discovery meetings by phone
- Presentation Skills – Comfortable presenting product to clients in boardroom with 2-10 people
- Grow Sales and Margins to exceed measured, budgeted objectives
- Planning of Targeted Sales Priorities and Weekly Planning of Sales Activity
- Develop Your Key Customer Relationships and Un-Cover Future Growth Potential
- New Account Prospecting and Prequalification
- Effective use of CRM tool
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Technology and Software would be an asset
- Comfortable selling and communicating over the telephone (1-year experience, telephone sales)
- Ability to understand and utilize company’s selling process to effectively pre-qualify leads, set appointments, identify customer needs, present solutions, handle objections and close sales.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
This is a general outline and is not intended to describe the full range of requirements, duties and skills necessary for the position. Specific activities may be revised, expanded or changed in priority because of changing circumstances and/or at your Supervisor’s discretion.