Payload is looking for a User Experience Professional to join our Product Development team. At Payload, you will find yourself in a leadership role setting the course around form and function for Payload’s core mobile product offerings. You will work with a small, talented team of seasoned software professionals in a fast-paced collaborative environment that is goal driven and creative. If you are a designer that values simplicity, elegance and making things obvious then you are someone that will be valued at Payload.
- Team up with our product team to dream it, plan it and deliver common sense UX solutions
- Lead our mobile design culture
- Research our users and find out what works and incorporate
- Understand the business and how it relates to usability
- Be an excellent UX Designer
- Deliver sketches, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, or implementation details—whatever is needed to communicate an idea in the best way
- A thorough understanding of mobile UX design and the nuances of the main platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus and prioritize; exceptional judgement
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Graphic Design, interaction or related experience and education
- 3 or more years of hands on experience
- At Payload we offer a competitive employment package and a fun and talented group of people to work with
Payload is a young software company blazing an innovative trail in the Oil and Gas industry. Our unique and contemporary software products aim to revolutionize the way workers communicate and collaborate in the field. Our approach is to build modern software solutions that are simple and approachable and solves business problems using innovation and imagination. Our team is small and strong with a lot of depth. Our culture is collaborative and flexible and values solving unique problems and challenges.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.